(In BETA January 2019)
Shopping on Instagram is the future of selling art, and we've automated it for you.
8x10 offers a quick, step-by-step walkthrough, which sets up and connects all you need to tag artwork on Instagram for purchase.
• A Facebook Business Account
• A Facebook Page for the Business
• An Instagram Business Profile
HOW TO ENABLE SHOPPABLE POSTS
8x10 provides a simple step-by-step walkthrough helping you set up this feature under the settings menu titled, "Shoppable Posts"
(estimated time to complete: 5 minutes)
STEP 1 – 8x10 Settings Menu
• Go to the settings menu in the 8x10 app
• Tap the line titled, "Shoppable Posts"
STEP 2 – Facebook Login
• You will be asked to log in to Facebook
• Facebook owns Instagram, and they use the same backend to sell products
• Logging in will not post anything to your Facebook Feed/Account
STEP 3 – Facebook Business
• You will see a list of Facebook Businesses that list you as an admin
• Select the Facebook Business that is connected to this Instagram Account
• If you do not see your business to select, read this.
STEP 4 – Instagram Business
• If your Instagram Account is already a Business Account, the 8x10 app will skip this step.
• If you do not have an Instagram Business Account, please leave the 8x10 app, convert your account to Business and return to 8x10 to complete the Shoppable Posts set up.